Some expressions below are usually in a job interview:
- Do you have any experience?
- Let’s talk about your educational background.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your strengths and weaknesess.
- Where did you get the information?
- How much salary are you looking for?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Are you willing to move to our branch office?
Asking about someone’s job description:
- I would like to know what you do.
- What are you responsibilities?
- What are your duties?
- Could you tell me what your responsibilities are?
- Could you tell me what your duties are?
- Would you please tell me what your tasks are?
Below are some examples of a person’s job description.
- A secretary is responsible for receiving phone call, typing letter, filling documents, arranging mettings, and other duties.
- A public relation’s person has a duty to build a good relationship with other companies and calleagues.
Asking about someone’s educational background:
- Can you tell me someone’s where you graduated from?
- Where did you graduated from?
- I would like to know where your studied.
- What major did you take there?
- Could you tell me about your major?
Below are some examples of talking about your educational background.
- I graduated from the School of Foreign Languages
- My major were tourism and English
- I majored in management.